Tuesday, February 15, 2011

some days

 some days i dont really know what to do. she is such trouble i just want to break down and cry but i cant.because she needs me, without me she wouldnt get anywhere, she woudnt survive in a world like this, o God why did you make my poor carmen autistic. i know i use her name online sometimes, but i just put what she wants me to put with her PECS cards. i wish she would say a word, quieter and more reserved you have become. i love you carmen lorena sanchez, please show you love me back, please smile, please do what a normal child does. when i go to the store i  look at all the normal children and wish that you were like them, normal and happy, i wish you were aware of me, i wish you could play with me. i wish for so many things my step daughter i do, just know i love you more than any step mother, more than any mother coud ever love her child.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment